viernes, 3 de agosto de 2012

A wierd instrument


The Theremin also and originally called etherphone is a Music instrument that is so interesting for me. Why? Because it see like it was magic! Really, to play the theremin you just have to move your hands above to a table with 2 antennas. Sometimes I think it is a lie or the world is agreed to cheat me on this.
But now I investigate about it! And I found it so real. The theremin is one of the earliest electronic musical instrument controlled without physical contact from the player. It is named because its Russian inventor, Professor Léon Theremin
The controls of a Theremion usually consists of two metal antennas which sense the position of the player's hands and control frequency with one hand, and amplitude with the other, so it can be played without being touched. The electric signals from the theremin are amplified and sent to a loudspeaker.
In its beginning the theremin was used to movie tracks and then to play a kind of “psychedelic rock”
I found it in a Youtube video and it was so interesting for me, that’s the reason because I choose this topic.

Thanks :D!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario